AHC20210 Certificate II in Rural Operations
All States Training is able to come to you for these courses.
We are flexible and mobile to meet your training needs.
This qualification provides an occupational outcome for industries and agencies in rural and regional Australia.
Depending on the units selected individuals can be employed not only in rural industries but also other rural and regional sectors, such as local government, tourism, hospitality, transport, construction, community services, information technology and metals.
Industry expects individuals with this qualification to carry out routine tasks under general supervision and exercise limited autonomy with some accountability for their own work.
- 15 years + (parental consent required if under 18).
- Mature age students
- RPL if able to demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- A good command of written English
- Ability to allocate appropriate study hours per week
Students have 18 months to complete their qualification and they are able to complete their course work at their own pace using their selected delivery option.
In the Certificate II in Rural Operations you will be required to complete 3 core units and 12 elective units. In this Qualification, you will complete the 3 core units and the 12 remaining electives are to be chosen by the student.
- a minimum of seven (7) units must come from Certificate II in the AHC10 endorsed training package
- a maximum of six (6) units may be selected from units aligned to Certificates II or III from up to three (3) other currently endorsed training packages or accredited courses. Selected units must be relevant to job outcomes in AgriFood industries.
AHCWRK204 Work effectively in the industry
AHCWRK209 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
AHCWHS201 Participate in work health and safety processes
If students are not sure what units they would like to select, they can contact the office and discuss what units would benefit them most in their situation.
Students who successfully complete the course will receive the nationally recognised Certificate for AHC20210 Certificate II Rural Operations. This Qualification is from the latest version of the AHC - Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management Training Package and is the most up-to-date qualification in AgriFood industries.
Pricing for this Qualification does vary as their may be credit transfers or RPL available. Contact Rhiannon at the Office on (07) 4123 0415 and she will be able to give you a free Training Needs Analysis.