CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
For those who hold a current Security Providers Licence and wish to add Bodyguard and Cash-in-Transit as functions to their licence. Our CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations (Existing Worker) qualification builds on the foundation knowledge and skills developed while undertaking the Certificate II qualification or while working in the security industry.
Local Entry Requirements
- Students must supply a Unique Student Identifier number (USI) and provide a copy of some current photo identification
- Pre-course reading (approx. 40 hours)
- 2 weeks (10 Days) Must be fully completed within 12 months if extra time is required.
- Students who successfully complete the course will receive the nationally recognised qualification for CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations.
This Qualifications allows the participant to add the functions below to their security licence.
- Cash-in-Transit Officer
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must demonstrate competency in:
14 units of competency:
- 8 core units
- 6 elective units.
The elective units are chosen as follows:
6 units from the elective units below listed below
2 of the units may be chosen from Certificate II, III or IV qualifications in CPP07 or another current Training Package, provided the integrity of the AQF alignment is ensured, they contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome and no more than 1 unit is from Certificate II.
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A Organize personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
- CPPSEC3003A Determine response to security risk situation
- CPPSEC3005A Prepare and present security documentation and reports
- CPPSEC3006A Coordinate a quality security service to customers
- CPPSEC3007A Maintain security of environment
- CPPSEC3004A Lead small teams in the security industry
- CPPSEC3008A Control security risk situation using firearms
- CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
- CPPSEC3014A Control person using a baton
- CPPSEC3015A Restrain a person using handcuffs
- CPPSEC3016A Defend person using spray*
- CPPSEC3050A Load and unload cash in transit in an unsecured environment*
- CPPSEC3051A Implement cash-in-transit security procedures*
- CPPSEC3052A Inspect and test cash-in-transit security equipment*
* These units can be used as an alternative for the electives
Pricing for this Qualification does vary as there may be credit transfers or RPL available. Contact one of our friendly staff for more information (07) 4123 0415.
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
In order to receive a certificate for any accredited course, all students must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). We recommend that you create your USI before you book your course. You will need your USI to enrol. Create your USI now or find out more...